Hey there, Whitey. I know you really want black people to think you’re inclusive and caring and all that, and maybe you want to make the world a better place. But, you know, if you’re hoping your color-blind altruism will give you street cred, dig this:
“One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same,” panelist Pia Glenn offered as a caption for the photo, which the Romneys tweeted on Christmas Eve. (Lyrics of the original Sesame Street song are, “One of these things just doesn’t belong.”)”
Imagine if the Obamas had adopted a Ukrainian orphan and the Fox and Friends crew behaved similarly. Just play that out in your mind.
So there you go.
They hate you, Whitey. Period. You cannot ingratiate yourself with them.
Quick. Define racism. Just off the top of your head. Go! NO, don’t look it up on Google or refer back to your notes from the Sociology Colloquium. Just common sense. What’s racism?
Does your mind form an answer something like this: “Racism is, like, when one person doesn’t like another person because that person is another race”? Yeah, mine too.
Now, how many White people have you met in your life that genuinely meet that criteria? And, of course, I mean just plain, old everyday White folks, not race realists or Red Pill swallowers like us. I mean just regular old White folks. How many of them do you think think they’re superior to blacks or better off without blacks around? Yeah, I haven’t met many like that, either.
And, you know, I suspect that black people are aware of how few White people even care that they exist and how the existence of genuine “outta my way nigg*r” racism is decreasing. And that is a problem for them precisely because so much of black success in America (such as it is) hinges on government and government-affiliated institutions taking “racism” into account as justification for quotas, affirmative action and other preferential treatment.
So, an industry had to be created to keep “race” and “racism” front and center as issues in the news and in public policy. This fact seems to bother many White people and especially many WNs and race realists–and even I get annoyed at it–but it really is one of those things where it probably has more of an opposite effect in the long run and, thus, we should learn to see our enemies somewhat as our friends.
Try this exercise. Imagine you are just flipping around the channels looking for some news and you come across this:
Michael Eric Dyson, a race hustler of some credentials, is basically saying here that being a Christian male is tangentially akin to being a homosexual because Jesus is male and Christian males love him. Now, think about that. If you are already firmly on the Anti-Christ Left, you’ll clap gleefully at this man’s wit. If you are firmly on the Right, you’ll growl in annoyance. BUT! If you are on the fence, isn’t this the kind of thing that makes you–on some level–hold ANY other statements by such a person in suspicion? Wouldn’t this move you AWAY from that mindset?
Or how about this. Imagine you get this headline in your Google sidebar:
“These statements uttered by Robertson are more offensive than the bus driver in Montgomery, Alabama, more than 59 years ago,” Jackson said in a statement obtained by ABC News.
“At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law. Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”
Do you think such hyperbole helps Rainbow PUSH? Well, maybe in the very short run. But do you think a reasonable, moderate White person reading something like that becomes MORE likely or LESS likely to find the “minorities as sacred” narrative believable?
Bear with me. One more.
Suppose you’re a halfway-intelligent 20-something and you come across this:
First, take a look at the incredibly sloppy, poorly written style. Talk about meandering prose! And check out the quality of the links.
“I’d like to propose my demerit nominees, for “Racist of the Year,” and ask that you take the attached poll and add your candidates and memories for the most racist moments of 2013. Many of the racists selected fit just as easily into other categories of bigotry—since they are also sexist, homophobic, or target people of other ethnicities or faiths.
Instead of nice golden statutes or medals I’m awarding “Hoodies”—not the hoodies worn by many of us as casual outerwear, or the hoodies that became a symbol of the Trayvon Martin murder. Mine are Klan hoodies—the hoods of the outfits worn by members of the Klu Klux Klan as part of their regalia—which are symbolic of racial terrorism, along with cross-burnings and lynchings….”
One of the nominees:
“Judicial decisions, laws and criminal injustice.
“What stands out for me was this: Radical Extremist Roberts 5 strikes down Voting Rights Act. Followed by a continuing war on voting rights across the U.S. ‘Stop and Frisk’ advocate Mayor Michael Bloomberg of New York City continued his defense of racist police policy.Retaliation was taken against California prison hunger strikers.
And then are listed just about every prominent conservative and/or conservative-leaning person of any fame or influence.
The New Orleans Protocol
So, I believe that the race-hustling industry has a negative effect on White Guilt rather than a positive one. Fatigue has set in, is setting in and will get worse. White people are getting tired of the “woe be blacks/woe be illegals” siren wailing at all hours of the night.
With the grip of the race hustling left weakening, we bloggers have the opportunity to win hearts and minds, and I believe we do it by following the New Orleans Protocol.
1. We aren’t terrorists and we don’t talk like or tolerate anyone talking like a terrorist. We can discuss defending ourselves (Whitey Survival Guide), but terrorism always has the opposite effect on a movement. Trotsky was right. Terrorism weakens individual members of a movement while simultaneously making the movement look irrational. No preemptive violence. Not at this point in history, anyway.
2. We don’t badmouth our fellow travelers. Even if their aims are somewhat different that ours, we don’t belittle their efforts. Northwest Front people have no business slamming Free Dixie activists and vice versa. The long term vision is an empowered White people. Period. “No enemies on the Right.”
3. Maintain a high tone. As much as I appreciate the traffic “Chimpmania” drives to me, if our goal is to wake White people up to the political and demographic reality of our collective situation, photoshopped pictures of Obama as feces-flinging Chimpanzee just prove our enemies right and makes us look as stupid and hateful and juvenile as the news says we are. Anyway, we don’t NEED cartoon propaganda or racial epithets to prove our points in Toiletnation.
Reality is our propaganda.
So the fruit is ripening for us, and WE are not the driving force as much as our enemies. They are pushing people into our camp; we just need to have enough tents.
” Hundreds of teenagers stormed and trashed a Brooklyn mall in a wild flash mob that forced the shopping center to close its doors during day-after Christmas sales, sources said on Friday.
More than 400 crazed teens grabbed and smashed jars of candy, stole cheap items such as baby balloons and beat up security guards at Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m., merchants said.
A violent game of “Knockout” also broke out on the upper level of the mall — and one teen may have been carrying a gun, sources said.
The teens used social media to plan the mass looting, vowing to put the mall “on tilt” – or to raid it, according to posts on Facebook and Twitter. “
Read more at NY Post
View original post 13 more words
You know all those “Knockout Game” attacks in which black kids knock out White people for fun? And you know how none of them–NONE of them–have resulted in hate crimes charges against black assailants?
Yeah, well, a “Knockout Game” has now finally–FINALLY–resulted in Federal hate crimes charges. Wanna see the perpetrator?
Here ya go:
And guess what color his victim was? Just guess.
You got it.
Said a pained FBI–FBI!!–agent of the case to the LA Times:
“It is unimaginable in this day and age that one could be drawn to violently attack another based on the color of their skin,” said the FBI‘s Stephen L. Morris, special agent in charge of the Houston division. “We remind all citizens that we are protected under the law from such racially motivated attacks, and encourage everyone to report such crimes to the FBI.”
If convicted, Barrett faces a statutory maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
By the way, on the same day came this:
Now. You wanna know why the Justice Department–run by high-yellow meathead Eric Holder–is doing it this way? Here’s a clue:
LA Times: “Knockout Game” Is a Myth
Right. To make a point. The DOJ wanted to wait until the Knockout Game involved a White thug and a black victim so that it could be shown that the concerns of White people must–and will–take a back seat so long as Eric Holder is Attorney General.
See how that complicated interplay works?
1. Crimes occur, most committed by blacks, most victims White.
2. DOJ ignores crimes.
3. Media ignores(or downplays) story.
4. Story narrative changes slightly when White kid commits.
5. Media picks that instance to highlight. DOJ picks that crime to make an example of…and…
6. The anti-White media narrative is perpetuated.
Furthermore, this is a warning to White people from Eric Holder personally. He is saying that Whitey needs to shut up and take it…and keep his hands to himself.
Link–Yahoo: South Africa’s Right Still Fears Post-Mandela Apocalypse (via the French Press Agency or AFP)
“In South Africa, right-wing prophesies that Nelson Mandela’s death will be followed by a racial apocalypse refuse to be quashed by events…
“So engrained was the idea of a “Night of the Long Knives” that it even seeped into mainstream thinking.
“Some plotted elaborate evacuation plans, radio programmes discussed whether it was remotely possible and one journalist even visited a town where whites would supposedly gather before fleeing, just in case anyone turned up.
“When nothing happened after South Africa’s first black president drew his last breath on December 5, or after his burial 10 days later, most were unsurprised, but for some it was nothing more than apocalypse deferred….”
Got that? White South Africans afraid of the Black majority are just paranoid kooks living in a hateful dream world when it comes to what the Blacks have in store for them.
But before we go any farther, let me remind the reader: South Africa is a very, very dangerous country, and it is getting more dangerous every year. Even without the racial element and the issue of the political past that South Africa has, South Africa is very…well…AFRICAN in terms of safety. So, even if no White people were there, South Africa would be a very uncomfortable place to be after dark for the tribesmen left behind.
According to Rika Snyman of the University of South Africa: “The risk to become a victim of murder [in South Africa] is as great as to become the victim of cancer or a heart attack.”
But let’s parse the numbers briefly. The South African Census (p. 21) breaks demographics down thus:
Blacks–41,000,938 (79.2% of population)
Coloureds–4,615,401 (8.9% of population)
Whites–4,586,838 (8.9% of population)
So Whites are outnumbered roughly 10-to-1 by Blacks and 12-to-1 by those bearing Whites racial animus.
According to Adriana Stuijt, a retired South African journalist and blogger who does NOT seem to have a pro-black bias, 213 White people were murdered in South Africa as of December 10th, 2013. By itself, that doesn’t seem so bad, comparatively. That’s only one murder victim for every 21,660 Whites, more or less, or about 4.61 per 100,000 so far in 2013. That means that actually, statistically, it’s only slightly more dangerous to be White in South Africa (at least, in terms of MURDER) than it is to be White in the US, where the victimization rate is about 4.34 per 100,000. This is all heavily dependent on geography, of course, which is one thing White South Africans don’t have going for them in the long run: proximity to Africanoids increases the danger of violence exponentially and universally.
So, I hate to admit it, but that 4.5 or so per 100k victimization rate seems to be in line with what AfricaCheck’s hippie kooks reported upon doing some investigating.
Fear and Farmers: Why the ‘Paranoia’?
But here’s where that “paranoid” fear of a Mau Mau comes in. First, in terms of offender data, almost 100% of White South Africans who are murdered are killed by blacks. Contrast that with the US, where “only” 15% of Whites murdered are killed by blacks (versus 7.1% of blacks killed by Whites). In other words, murder in South Africa REALLY is a one-way street, racially. Blacks kill Whites. Period. Which might explain why that annoying shithead with no legs killing his woman was such a big deal.
So, in other words, however exaggerated the fears of White South Africans are in terms of the future and whatever statistical errors, purposeful or otherwise, that the so-called “Right Wing” makes, there is a justifiable perception that Whites are in danger. But I want to make clear that claims like “20 Whites a day are murdered in South Africa” are not believable or statistically sensible.
As the (not pro-black) South African criminologist Christiaan Bezuidenhout points out (see more from him below), it is difficult to dick around with murder statistics. After all, a dead body is a dead body, and cases of “missing persons” are not out of proportion in South Africa. If I’m wrong, mea culpa, but I don’t believe a prolonged cover-up on the part of the demonstrably inept ANC government to THAT extent is realistic.
Now, to be fair to the White people who actually have to live among the Zulu, we know the so-called “Farm Murders” are a real phenomenon. And we are watching it from all over the world. But even the Transvaal Agricultural Union–the voice of the Boer Farmers–has the number of Farm Murders at about 50-70 per year. Serious and disgusting, yes, but we have to be careful not to appear hysterical if we want to be taken seriously about the White safety problem.
This is where statistics can be used in our favor. If active landowning farmers in South Africa are taken as a subset of the population (something the ANC refuses to do), then the danger–and the perception of that danger by Whites–can be better understood.
“Christiaan Bezuidenhout, professor of criminology at the University of Pretoria, emphasised that South Africa still had some of the worst murder statistics in the world, especially for a country not at war.
“We still have a very high murder rate. Farm murders are not placed in one specific crime category, but the murder rate of farmers is 72 to 75 per year out of an active population of 37 000 to 39 000,” said Bezuidenhout.
White farmers in South Africa are victims of murder at a rate of 192 per 100,000. The worst ghetto that the United States has ever produced only had a murder rate of about 40 per 100,000.
If there were an occupation in the United States that saw 192 per 100,000 being murdered, there would be Congressional hearings and mobilized National Guard. And White people are smart enough to know that the Boers–the land-owning farmers–are the SYMBOL of the White population in South Africa. To wit:
So THERE’s your paranoia, Yahoo and AFP, you disingenuous, lying bastards. Let the author of that piece know what you thought of it. Be civilized about it.
President Obama (and Susan Rice) Warn of Potential U.S. Military Action In South Sudan – Um, well,… ahem… lets talk about those Libyan missiles again….
Obama going to get more of our troops killed mopping up his administration’s missing missile messiness.
Special thanks to the Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office for referring me to some information which I used for the jumping off point for this research. Maybe Gusman isn’t so bad.
So, for whatever reason, you have to use public transportation. Maybe it’s just temporarily while you’re in a bigger city than you’re used to or maybe you ride regularly. But, with the ongoing Browning Down of American society and the tendency of trouble-making Negroes to terrorize Whites in public spaces, I thought an in-depth look at public transportation safety might be a good idea.
First, some background. In the last two years, incidents of interracial crime on public transportation have made the news several times. Statistics have been made very difficult to find, but I’m betting the average subway car or the crosstown bus is one of the less secure places for the average White commuter. Hell, even black DRIVERS are dangerous.
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ National Crime Victimization Survey, almost 200,000 violent incidents occurred on public transportation between 2004 and 2008.
Note: Under Eric Holder, offender statistics have been heavily censored. In many reports, statistical information about offenders now excludes race, though the races of the victims are reported.
Some recent cases:
So we’ve laid some foundation. Buses are dangerous places for White people (and everybody else). At least, it’s safer to assume the four black teens who just hopped aboard are possibly dangerous than to just tuck your head down and pretend they’re choir boys who can’t see you. Because, Whitey, they ALWAYS see you.
Also, race aside, homeless people and mentally ill wackjobs ride public transportation to keep warm and dry, so it’s a risky proposition all around.
So. Let’s get started.
1. Be Aware–First, GET THOSE GODDAMN EARBUDS OUT OF YOUR EARS AND KEEP THEM OUT. Second, it’s a bad idea to catch up on sleep here; stay awake. Don’t get distracted by books. Be alert, eyes up. Look at people as they board, but don’t stare. Know who’s close and who’s far. Know who’s moving and who’s standing. Know what’s going on around you. Don’t commute intoxicated.
2. Be Armed–Sure, some modes of transport say “no weapons” on the door. But, really. Do you think Laquoneisha left her sharpened ‘fro pick at home just because the sticker says so? No. Get your concealed carry, get some combat shooting training and make it a part of your life. If you live in a city dangerous enough for you to be reading this, you’re overdue anyway. Just Google “self defense handgun class ” and then your state or city. You’ll be surprised how many are out there. Make sure the instructor is an NRA member and instructor and, if possible, a member of the US Concealed Carry Association. And, remember, if guns just won’t work for you, there are alternatives.
Consider doing some self-defense training; special classes for commuters are available. From my research, it seems some Krav Maga classes train for “onboard a bus” self-defense situations.
3. Use The Buddy System–If you can, ride with a partner and watch each other’s backs. Try putting an ad on Craigslist, maybe, or your college paper. You can put a flyer up in your building, if you’re an unfortunate big-city apartment dweller. DON’T put your exact destination or your real name or number. Use a throwaway email account and just list the line and general time of day. DON’T meet the person alone or invite the person over the first time and be sure to check his/her credentials.
“Riding Buddy Needed For Purple Line From Garden District to Central Business District Between 6am and 8am and between 5pm and 7pm. Will buy coffee occasionally. email@example.com”
4. Secure Your Valuables–Women should not carry a visible purse. Do not let your electronic devices be seen; set your phone to vibrate and don’t use it where The Brown Cloud can see it. Wallets should not bulge in pants pockets. Talk your significant other into letting you wear a “dummy ring” for your commute (animals love shiny things). No necklaces, no pendants WHILE you’re riding. Put them on at work or your destination. Get creative: an entire market exists out there because of America’s crime problem. Keep your belongings tucked high and tucked inside. Keep your shopping bags OFF your lap and tucked AWAY from the aisle; a window seat is good for this. (See below)
5. Pick Your Seat Wisely–If you can, sit up front as close to the driver as possible for several reasons. First, he or she has the radio and is trained to direct the police to where trouble happens. Second, because the security camera is up there. And, also, because an exit is nearby. BUT BE AWARE: a common practice is for thugs to stand as if they are going to get off at a stop and then quickly grab something off your lap as they jump out. So, see number four above.
A good rule of thumb: sit in the front third of the bus, against a window.
5a. If You Are Forced to Stand–Be aware that a sudden commotion nearby could be a distraction. Keep your eyes on any trouble, but be aware that a pickpocket might be working with a partner. This is where tucked valuables helps. If you spot a pickpocket or feel one working, announce it loudly to put people on guard.
6. Keep Your Eyes on Your Stop–If it’s late and your stop is deserted (or teeming with Diversity), consider riding to a safer-looking stop. Nothing is worth more than your safety; if you are late, you’ll still be alive. Bus stops are notoriously dangerous. Tell the driver or operator you want to wait. Find out if there are designated “safe stops” with lighting and phones in your transit line.
Dayton, Ohio: Bus Stop Murder Suspect Indicted
7. KNOW THE SCHEDULE–History is rife with stories of people ending up stranded in dangerous areas because they didn’t realize they were on that line’s last run of the night. Some cities stop public transportation altogether after a certain hour– know if that is the case where you are. Most transit systems have maps and schedules. Pick some up and keep them handy.